TODAY IS THE DAY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEWAnd so the adventure begins...
YEAHHH! ... BALI ECO SCHOOL TRIPS...ALONE WE CAN DO SO LITTLE. TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH.
- Over 5 km pleasant hiking path´through tropical forest with breathtaking views through the famous petanu valley
- A 1,5 km long miraculous underground labyrinth that is unique on the island of Bali
- The scared Hindu Cave GOA MAYA
- Hiking trough glorious paddy fields where you can watch farmers while they work and learn how they do their living.
Enjoy a leisurely HIKE at the unique Tropical Fruit & Spice World
- Leave School / Activity en route to Bayad
- ca. 11.00 Arrive at Bayad ECO Adventure / Reception Hut
- Introduction by Iketut Sunarta
- Occupying rooms
- Lunch / Buffet – Indonesian Dishes at PETANU Restaurant
- Ca. 13.00 Cleaning Village/Temple together with local children
- Ca. 15.00 Football at Kedisan with local children / (or/and Volleyball at Bayad)
- Ca. 19.30 BBQ either at Petanu Restaurant
- 21.00 – 22.00 Quiet time and journal writing
- 22.30 Lights out
- 07.30 Breakfast at Rec. Hut
- 08.30 Hike through underground labyrinth to Goa Maya Cave with Tour guide
- Break at coffee shop / refreshments
- Ca. 11.00 Lessons about med. Herbs and Spices at Seminary Center by Mr. Sunarta in cooperation with BIS teachers
- Ca. 12.30 Lunch at Petanu Restaurant (Buffet)
- 13.30 Traditional decoration making and wood carving by local carver
- 16.30 Preparing traditional meal with cooks Eco
- 19.00 Dinner
- 20.00 Balinese Dancing with locals at Petanu Rest.
- a) Puspanjali b) Sekar Jagat c) Panyembrahma d) Cendranrasih
- 21.00 – 22.00 Reflection Time – Journals and/or photo albums
- 22.30 Lights out
- 7.30 Breakfast
- 8.30 Hike to Gunung Kawi through rice paddies / meet farmers at work in Bayad area
- 12.00 Lunch at Petanu Restaurant
- 13.00 Check-out and departure